CLP Labels

0 products

    If you will be selling wax melts, candles or reed diffusers scented with a Craftovator fragrance oil in the UK, it is a legal requirement to place a CLP Label on your packaging.

    The legislation & guidance covering this can be quite overwhelming & confusing, but we can take away this hassle by printing a sheet of 24 sticker labels, customized to your business, for you! 

    0 products
    Sorry, there are no products in this collection.
    Recently viewed