Perfect for professionally presented wax melts!
Our plastic snap bar clamshells are perfect for making and presenting your wax melts, as they take the hassle out of selecting from different mould and packaging options. Essentially a 2-in-1 mould and presentation pot, they also include a blank area to the front on which you can affix your branded labels. Perfect for personal use, to gift or to sell as they also benefit from a hanging slot, ideal for shop and stall displays!
Our clamshells are manufactured in the UK from high quality rPET with an approximate capacity of 50g. You can either opt to fill each cavity with wax or fill to the top to create a bar that snaps, as our clamshells have been designed with a raised lid. rPET is totally recyclable and contains 86% recycled plastic within the make up of the sheet. The recycled content is a mix of recycled bottle flake (water bottles) and the manufacturing waste that accumulates at our manufacturer's factory, which is ground into flake to be co extruded into the material.
Dimensions: 130mm x 65mm x 13mm
- Allow wax to cool to approximately 55°C before slowly pouring
- Always pour on a protected surface
- Pour a small amount into each clam first and allow to set slightly, to check for any weak spots or small leakages. If all is okay, proceed to slowly fill to your desired fill level
- Allow to cool before closing the lid and leave to cure as necessary
- We recommend using a pillar blend of wax as this type is harder and will allow your melts to be easily released from the mould
We Offer Free Mainland UK Delivery For Orders Over £120! (delivery in 3-5 working days)
Express UK Delivery: £9.95 (1-3 working days)
Orders under £120: from £4.95
Worldwide shipping rates are dependant on the weight & size of the order & are calculated at checkout.