This project makes 2x Soap Sponges
If you're wondering what on earth a soap sponge is, the clue is in the name! A soap sponge is basically a soap infused sponge. So just like a body wash on a flannel or a shower gel on a shower puff, these liquid-free and plastic reducing sponges not only create a more efficient bathing experience, they are incredibly easy to make yourself too.
There are so many reasons why you might want to try this project if you've never created a soap sponge before but here are just a few of the benefits of using soap sponges:
- Reduces the need for plastics used in the packaging of body washes and shower gels
- Exfoliates to remove dry skin
- Exfoliates to remove fake tan
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smoothed
- Liquid free so perfect for holidays
- Can last well over a month at a time
- When your sponge is finished, you can use it to clean the bathroom!
Following products will be added to your cart:
- Aloe Vera Melt & Pour Base
- Sparkle White Mica
- Spa Day Fragrance Oil
We have a very easy tutorial to follow in the Craftovator Academy: How To Make A Soap Sponge
We Offer Free Mainland UK Delivery For Orders Over £120! (delivery in 3-5 working days)
Express UK Delivery: £9.95 (1-3 working days)
Orders under £120: from £4.95
Worldwide shipping rates are dependant on the weight & size of the order & are calculated at checkout.